EMGS | Call for application - European Master in Global Studies 2018
Dear Sir or Madam,
the 2018 application round for the international Master′s course in ′Global Studies - A European Perspective′ and the Erasmus Mundus scholarship has just opened.
The Master′s course combines approaches from Global History and International Studies. Cultural Studies, Area Studies, Social Sciences and other disciplines contribute to a wide ranging academic programme.
It is an interdisciplinary, research-based programme offered by a Consortium of six European universities:
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- Leipzig University (Germany),
- London School of Economics and Political Science (UK),
- Roskilde University (Denmark),
- University of Vienna (Austria),
- and University of Wroclaw (Poland).
and is maintaining a partnership with nine further leading non-European universities in the field of Global Studies:
- Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia),
- Dalhousie University (Canada),
- Fudan University (China),
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (India),
- Macquarie University (Australia),
- Otago University (New Zealand),
- University of California at Santa Barbara (USA),
- University of Stellenbosch (South Africa),
- University of Yaoundé I (Cameroon).
The application deadline is March 28th, 2018 for all applicants who want to be taken into consideration for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship and for admission to the programme, which starts in fall 2018.
A decision, if Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be awarded to students studying this programme will only be made in July 2018 by the EU. Special grants for applicants from ENP East countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and
Ukraine), South America (Brazil and Mexico) as well as ACP-countries (African Caribbean and Pacific countries) might be made available and applicants from these region are therefore highly encouraged to apply.
Further information is to be found under: www.globalstudies-masters.info
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Konstanze Klemm for questions related to the application process: email@example.com