ATTENTION FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS of academic year 2020/21 (concerning students of undergraduate studies, graduate studies, five-year graduate studies and doctoral studies).
Training on health and safety and fire protection available only as an e-learning course
Login instruction for initial health and safety training for students and PhD students
- Go to the platform: https://e-edu.cko.uni.wroc.pl/
- Read the instructions: How to enrol for the platform?
- Find the course: Health and safety –basic training for the students of the University of Wrocław.
- Sign up for the course using the access key: BHP-20
- Familiarize yourself with the modules of the course and complete the test. The materials should be viewed from the "Introduction to training" module according to the order of the course.Pay attention to the completion symbols on the right side of the modules.
- Check your grade after completing the test!
Any information about the above matter is provided by the Department of Health and Safety and Fire Protection -(71) 375-24-89.